Are you excited about making an impact? Do you want to become part of a movement that supports female entrepreneurs around the world? If so, our new job listing may be for you!
Who Are We?
Future Females is a movement that exists to increase the number of and better support the success of female entrepreneurs. In the past 3.5 years, we have grown to 45 launched global chapters (cities) and to over 70,000 members.
We run a three-month virtual accelerator program (our ‘Future Females Business School’) that has graduated over 1,000 female entrepreneurs from all over the world and also offer an online membership for female Founders (our ‘Future Females Founders Club’). In addition, we host events every month through our chapter ambassadors, two large virtual summits and 4 global activations each year.
Who Do We Need?
Future Females Inc. is looking for a Senior Program Manager to start at the end of March or latest mid April. The role will initially be a 6 month contract but is likely to turn into a permanent position. If you’re based in Germany, that’s a plus!
The position will involve working on the creation of our first digital Hub in Germany and the selected candidate has the chance to become an integral part of the Future Females team. You will report to our Europe Director and Head of Growth. In addition, you will work closely with our global ambassador program, which consists of the women driving change in female entrepreneurship around the world. We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and marketing experienced candidate, who has a strong understanding of the German startup ecosystem and a track record of program management.
The Nitty Gritty
Program Design & Management
- Creating and developing the initial structure and offerings of the digital hub in Germany
- Lead high-level research projects around European hubs and the ecosystem in Germany
- Develop an implementation plan to roll out the digital hub over a three month period
- Own and manage the budget associated with the digital hub
- Source and manage cross-functional resources
- Once established; act as the face of the HUB; ensuring it is populated and if full working order
Marketing and Execution:
- Creation of press releases, presentations and written collateral
- Marketing strategies, implementations and execution
- Working closely with our marketing department on content production and delivery
- Performance campaigns, especially in growing and establishing phase of the digital hub
- Understanding of partner ecosystem and ability to acquire and onboard new partners
- Steady communication with our 14+ chapters (cities) in Europe and outside of Africa over Slack, Zoom and via specific training sessions
- Create training and process collateral for our ambassador program
- Managing and growing the social channels and groups associated with the hub (Linkedin, FB, Slack)
- Developing regular surveys, white-papers and case studies to measure community sentiment and needs
- Working closely with our Berlin team and helping them to optimise and improve their chapter and event activity
- Reporting on impact, amount of women served and financial attribution by members
- Ability to be community and customer-facing; doing live training, hosting monthly meetings & office hours
- Identifying potential partners and preparing proposal and pitch decks according to their needs
- At least 3 years of experience within program management, or management consulting experience
- The ideal candidate is proficient in English (written and spoken)
- German is a plus
- Must have the ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment
- Strong marketing background (not a junior role)
- Highly organised and strong project management skills
- Passion for the social & digital world and its implications for business
- Needs to be a community person and a natural communicator
- Connected and well versed in the German ecosystem
- Must be comfortable with a fast pace environment and multi-tasking
- Tool savvy; Convertkit, Zendesk, Airtable, Clickfunnels, Microsoft Office are required
- Experience with community work (track record of managing community is a plus)
- Comfortable using analytics tools, being able to transfer results in data-driven presentations
- Experience managing relationships with stakeholders, potential partners as well as other communities
- Experience with impact metrics and measurement in a digital hub environment
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply to join the Future Females movement with your CV and a short cover letter using this email; firstname.lastname@example.org (The deadline for applications is 16 March 2021)